Let us transform your current bathroom into a more useable and comfort safety zone for your bathing and relaxing enjoyment. Our team of experts will assist you in choosing just the right tub that will work best for you. We offer a full line of soaker tubs, whirlpool tubs, air jet tubs and combination tubs with total access for easy bathing experiences. Our work is fully guaranteed and our product line carries one of the best warrantees in the industry. 15 Year Plus Lifetime Door Seal Warranty.
Give us a call today and we will be glad to go over all the options available to transform your current bathroom into an truly modern bathing environment.
Therapeutic Tubs of Augusta FAQ
Q: What type of warranty comes with your line of therapeutic tubs?
A: Therapeutic Tubs of Augusta’s Door Seals are Warranted Water-Tight for Life In addition to reducing risk and making the bathtub more accessible, our door handles are ergonomically custom designed, and very easy to use, even for those with arthritic problems. The revolutionary door seal includes a lifetime warrantee against leak. If there ever is a problem, we will replace the door seal at absolutely no cost to the customer. Our work is fully guaranteed and our product line carries one of the best warrantees in the industry. A 15 Year plus a Lifetime Warranty on the Door and Seal.
Q: Is there an option for a whirlpool type tub?
A: We Offers Both Water and Air Jet Hydrotherapy
The use of water for the treatment of physical disability, injury, or illness by immersion of all or part of the body in water to facilitate movement, promote wound healing and relieve pain, also known as Hydrotherapy, has existed for thousands of years. Our complete line of walk in baths is available with top-of-the-line air or water jets, or both. Our clients can enjoy a full spa experience in their own homes.
Q: Are the tubs attractive?
A: We pride ourselves with Precision, Accuracy, Consistency & Long-term reliability. Our handicap walk-in bathtubs are designed to not only be attractive but to provide one with the utmost in safety, independence, quality and functionality. Our mission at Therapeutic Tubs of Augusta is to provide a walk-in bathtub that will give the ability for one to maintain the independence of their bathing experience and to improve their overall quality of life of elderly and handicapped people.
Q: What are some of the benefits of a walk-in tub?
- SOOTHES MUSCLES AND JOINTS - Many walk-in tubs are equipped with air and water jets, which offer two different relaxing techniques. Air jets surround you with millions of tiny bubbles that gently massage every part of your body, while the water jets target specific areas of your body for a deeper massage experience. You control the flow and frequency of the air and water jets independently to suit your preferences. Furthermore, your body weighs 90% less when submerged in water, easing pressure on joints, ligaments and muscles that normally don’t receive relief. Walk-in tubs are ideal for those with arthritis, back pain and other joint or muscle conditions, and studies have shown that people who use hydrotherapy as treatment use fewer medications to mitigate their pain.
- IMPROVES CIRCULATION - The warm, soothing water from a walk-in tub improves circulation by opening capillaries near the skin’s surface, increasing blood flow and oxygenation. This helps relieve a variety of ailments, and the increased blood circulation helps remove toxins while improving digestion and metabolic functions.
- REDUCES STRESS - Soaking in a walk-in bathtub that circulates millions of tiny bubbles around your body will help dissolve stress from even your most challenging days. It also stimulates your body to release endorphins, the body’s natural chemicals that help counteract the effects of stress. Warm water massage has also been shown to relieve headache pain, especially from tension headaches. The circulation and warmth of a walk-in tub encourages your body to unwind and relax on its own.
- IMPROVES SLEEP PATTERNS - Almost everyone experiences difficulty sleeping at some point in their lives. A warm bath is an effective home remedy that releases muscle tension and relaxes your entire body, resulting in a deeper, more restful sleep. And the slight rise in body temperature has shown that sleep comes sooner to those who soak in a walk-in bathtub before bedtime.
- INCREASES INDEPENDENCE - While nearly everyone appreciates the benefits of soaking in a warm bath, not everyone has the mobility to do so. A walk-in bathtub makes safe bathing and hydrotherapy a possibility for many people who otherwise are unable or unwilling to take a bath in a traditional tub. Low thresholds, textured non-slip floors, safety bars, comfortable seats and ergonomic faucet and jet system controls allow you to safely take the bath you’ve been dreaming of.