This article, entitled "How NOT to blow your Valentine’s New Year's Resolution," comes from Rebecca Regnier, MomsEveryday blogger from Toledo, OH.
Is your Valentine on a diet? I know you want to show your love to your sweetie but at the same time you don’t want to be an enabling no-good diet saboteur! Perhaps chocolate isn’t the BEST choice this year.
Do NOT get the following items if your Valentine is On A Diet
- Chocolate shaped anything
- Fitness Classes (That’s obnoxious – we’ll work it out in our own time.)
- Spanx or Lingerie (You don’t know what you’re doing so just don’t.)
- Candy Anything (You’re kidding right? You see how hard we’ve been working here?)
You’re MUCH safer with the following ideas for your Valentine on a Diet
- Fancy fruit (think Harry and David here!)
- Spa Treatment (Bonus points if you get a gift card to the place your Valentine actually gets her hair did)