Presented by: BENTONVILLE, Ark. -- Step aside, procrastinators. Sam’s Club is making sure that those with a "holidoer" mentality can get a head start on preparing for their festive feasts, parties and present buying. Kicking off in early November, members will have exclusive access to an array of events that will offer savings on holiday meals, top gift items and décor essentials.
Sam’s Club thinks of our members that like to start their seasonal prep early by testing tablescapes, stocking up on wrapping paper and purchasing presents weeks ahead of time as “holidoers”. This is why Sam’s Club has created a season full of events that begin in November. First on the list? The One Day Only Savings Event, taking place on Saturday, Nov. 11. In-club deals start at 7 a.m. and online-only specials will be available that day starting at 12:01 a.m. EST at SamsClub.com/onedayonly. Members who download the Sam’s Club app get an exclusive sneak peek at holiday savings.
Exclusive Savings Events and Merchandise Previews
Beyond the One Day Event, there are numerous other November events and previews during which holidoers can find a treasure trove of unexpected finds, tastes-like homemade meals and gifts for families and friends:
- One Day Only Savings Event, as mentioned above, this can’t miss savings event takes place Nov. 11 and is packed with member-exclusive deals both in clubs and online.
- Taste of Sam’s Event will offer members an opportunity to “taste before they buy” with sweet and savory sampling throughout each day from Friday, Nov. 17 through Wednesday, Nov. 22 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pre-Black Friday Savings include must-have gifts from televisions to kitchen appliances and diamonds. This six-day event takes place in tandem with the Taste of Sam’s event (Nov. 17-22) in club locations nationwide, with more items and additional savings at SamsClub.com.
- Black Friday specials will begin online at 12:01 a.m. EST on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, Nov. 23 at SamsClub.com and in clubs Friday, Nov. 24 at 7 a.m. Black Friday deals will be available to members throughout that weekend, while supplies last.
- Cyber Week allows members to shop from their beds on SamsClub.com starting at 12:01 a.m. EST on Monday, Nov. 27 and continue through Saturday, Dec. 2 with new offers on top brands added daily.
Although planned and prepared, holidoers don’t have time to waste. Members can swiftly fill their cart and bypass the checkout line with the Scan & Go app. With an Android or iPhone, members can scan the UPC code on items as they shop, pay using an uploaded credit card and show a digital receipt to an associate on their way out — all without going through a register. As an added benefit, members will receive three percent cash back when they use their Sam’s Club consumer credit card with Scan & Go.
Members can also utilize the Club Pickup service. Similar to a personal shopper, Club Pickup allows members to order thousands of items - from paper towels to fresh produce to pre-lit ornaments - and have them ready for pick up at all U.S. Sam’s Club locations at no additional cost.
To shop additional holiday finds, visit SamsClub.com throughout November. Sam’s Club will offer hundreds of new holiday items as part of its Shocking Values Program. The surprise offerings will rotate throughout the month but often sell out within 24 hours, so members should be sure to check back frequently for hot toys, lavish vacations and much more. Holiday hours in clubs also begin on Nov. 20 and end Tuesday, Dec. 26. At this time members can shop from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and Sunday* from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
About Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club®, a division of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT), is a leading membership warehouse club offering superior products, savings and services to millions of members in more than 650 clubs in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. To learn more about Sam’s Club, visit the Sam’s Club Newsroom, shop at SamsClub.com, and interact with Sam’s Club on Twitter and Facebook.
*North Dakota clubs will be open on Sunday from noon to 7 p.m.