Jerky trail mix
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Carbohydrate 15g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Yield: 4 cups
- 1 1/2 cups kettle corn with no added sugars
- 1 cup mini unsalted pretzels
- 1/2 cup unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup beef jerky, broken or chopped into 1/4-inch bits
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
In large bowl, stir kettle corn, pretzels, peanuts, beef jerky and raisins together. Seal in sandwich bags or serve in bowl.