Healthy veggie frittata
Chef Julie Andrews
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2-3 cups assorted vegetables, chopped
12 large eggs
½ cup yogurt or sour cream
½ cup shredded cheese
½ tsp. coarse salt
¼ tsp. ground black pepper
¼ cup green onion, chopped, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat oil in a cast iron skillet or oven-safe skillet to medium-high heat. Add veggies and saute 6-7 minutes, until soft.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, yogurt/sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside.
4. Add the egg mixture to the skillet and stir to combine. Allow to cook until the sides of the frittata start to set, about 5 minutes. Place the skillet in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, until top is set.
5. Garnish frittata with green onion and serve.