Overnight cinnamon roll casserole
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 12 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups plus 3 tablespoons milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Ground Cinnamon, divided
- 5 teaspoons McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 loaf challah or brioche bread, cubed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Mix eggs, 1 1/2 cups of milk, 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, 3 teaspoons of vanilla and baking powder in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add bread cubes; toss to coat well. Pour into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Cover. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove casserole from refrigerator. Mix melted butter, brown sugar and remaining 1 tablespoon cinnamon in small bowl until well blended. Drizzle over casserole. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and remaining 2 teaspoons vanilla in small bowl until smooth. Slowly stir in remaining 3 tablespoons milk. Drizzle over casserole before serving.