1. Rock Bugs/Animals—Collect smooth pebbles or small rocks and glue together with tacky glue for body and head. Add legs and antennae (if desired) of small twigs or pine needles; add wings of leaves or flower petals (if desired)—all using tacky glue.
2. Potato Stamping--Cut potato in half. Draw or trace design onto potato and cut around shape making cuts about 1/4” deep. Slice from outside of potato carefully in towards shape. Pour paint into shallow dish or foam/paper plate. (Poster paint for paper or flower pots OR fabric paint for T-shirts, pillows, totes, etc.) Dip potato into paint and stamp onto paper or fabric. Reuse stamps with different colors of paint after rinsing and drying off. Younger children can use stamps with water on sidewalk.
3. Swirl postcard—Fill old container halfway with water. Use eyedropper to add few drops of model kit enamel paint in different colors to water. Swirl colors with toothpick. Drop white index card onto water. After a second or two, carefully lift card straight up and set aside to dry on newspaper or paper towels.
4. Decorate room with cut-outs of foam sheets--letters, shapes, etc.
5. Decorate T-shirt or cap with fabric paint, felt cut-outs and/or foam cut-outs.
6. Make play dough (recipes on Internet).
7. Decorate bike with streamers (wheels and/or handlebars). Make ID plate for bike.
Designed by Gray Digital Media