Create some cute, chocolate treats for your ghouls and goblins!
1/4 C Butter
6 C Mini Marshmallows + more for decorating
6 C Chocolate Crispy Cereal
1/2 C Mini Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips + more for decorating
Chocolate Crispy Treats:
• Spray 9x13 with cooking spray.
• In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and chocolate chips, stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
• Add chocolate crispy cereal. Stir until well coated.
• Using rubber spatula or wax paper press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 pan. Cool.
• Use a large (around 3”) round cookie cutter to cut out rounds from cooled chocolate crispy treats.
Insert three pretzel sticks into the sides of the spider bodies.
Flatten two marshmallows with your thumb. Press flattened marshmallows onto the spider bodies. Place one mini chocolate chip, flat side up, in the center.
Flatten one marshmallow and cut into quarters. Gently press two quarters under eyes where a mouth would be.