Boogers are a good thing! They are a big part of your body’s defense system and they work hard to keep you healthy. Everybody has boogers; unfortunately some people don’t know what to do with them.
Julia Cook’s Booger Tips:
• Treat your boogers with respect!
• The best way for a booger to leave your nose is to blow it into a tissue, throw the tissue away and then wash your hands with soap and water.
• When a booger gets stuck, it is o.k. to use your finger to pick your nose but only if you make a “booger ghost” with your finger and your tissue first. That way, your finger won’t get as many germs on it.
• If you need to use a “booger ghost” it is best to do so in a private place like in the bathroom because other people don’t like to watch you when you pick your nose.
• Never pick and flick your boogers. That is disrespectful!
• Try not to leave your boogers hanging on your nose.
• Never ever, EVER eat your boogers, because eating your boogers makes EVERYONE feel sick!