You couldn’t even pay some people to eat spinach! But if you want to be healthy and lean, spinach is one of nature’s super foods and should be eaten as often as possible. Here are 5 ways you can sneak spinach into your diet. And if you’re not a spinach fan, just put your bid kid pants on and give it a try (ya big baby!!!).
1. Add a handful or two to any fruit smoothie – you really can’t taste it. If you’re leery just start with a smaller amount.
2. If you’re making scrambled eggs, add about 2 fistfuls.
3. Mix in with meatloaf (and use 3/4 cup oatmeal in place of bread crumbs too).
4. Use it in place of regular lettuce in salads, or at least use 1/2 spinach 1/2 lettuce.
5. Add it to soups like chicken noodle and even stews.
Body OverHALL, LLC
For more information please visit www.bodyoverhall.com