Beef Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe_Penny Warren
We are making Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry on this week's "Dinner Tonight." Watch some simple steps to an amazing dinner for your family.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound boneless beef top round steak, cut into 3 inch strips
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Combine beef, garlic, ginger and soy sauce in a bowl and let stand.
- Wash broccoli thoroughly and cut florets.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over high heat; add broccoli florets then stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water and stir until water evaporates.
- Add beef mixture and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Stir together broth and cornstarch, add to meat and stir-fry until sauce is thickened, about 2-4 minutes longer.
Serve with rice or noodles.
Fat: 11 g
Cholesterol: 65 mg
Sodium: 859 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 12 g
Dietary Fiber: 4 g
Protein: 32 g