Dinner Tonight - Tortellini Pasta Soup
We are making Tortellini Pasta Soup on this week's "Dinner Tonight." We have some simple steps to an amazing dinner for your family.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Cost per Serving: $1.30
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 28 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups three-cheese tortellini pasta
- 1 cup grilled chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning blend
- Saute carrots and onion in oil in a large pot until the onion is tender.
- Stir in broth, zucchini, tomatoes, tortellini, chicken and Italian seasoning blend. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until tortellini are tender.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Fat: 9 g
Cholesterol: 32 mg
Sodium: 668 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 19g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 10 g