This article, entitled 21 Stocking Stuffer Ideas…All For $1.00 comes from partner site 719woman.com.
If you celebrate Christmas, here are a few stocking stuffer ideas from the Dollar Tree store. Everything costs $1.00 each and we have ideas to fit anyone’s stocking you might be stuffing. If you don’t live near a Dollar Tree store, these items can easily be found at another dollar store (or retail store).
- Stocking Cap/Beanie: This would be perfect for anyone on your list. It's practical in cold weather and comes in several colors that could easily be “male or female”.
- 3D TV Glasses: If you know someone who has 3D capability on their TV, these glasses would be a great gift. I tried them when I got home and they really do work.
- Tape Measure: We own several measuring tapes and I like to keep one in the car for when I’m shopping and need to measure something. Perfect for a man or woman.
- Puzzle Books: Perfect for anyone and any age. When my grandma was alive, I always bought these for her and she’d tell me they gave her hours of enjoyment.
- Men's Dress Socks: If you’ve bought men’s dress socks recently, you know they can be expensive. I “made” my husband wear these and he couldn’t tell the difference between the pair from the dollar store and his more pricey ones.
- Magnetic Note Pad: This makes it easy to write any list you need to make and since it can hang on the fridge, you won’t need to search for one when you need it.
This is only a partial list! Click here for the entire "21 Stocking Stuffer Ideas" list (complete with pictures) from 719woman.com!