Years ago, there was a stigma about coupon users. They were viewed as cheap, miserly – frugal was almost a bad word. In our American society, money = success, and using coupons was like saying you couldn’t afford to pay full price. Not so anymore. In fact, none of those things were ever true. And now, more and more are joining the ranks of smart families who know coupons help everyone involved.
(1) There are so many things you can save big on, and even get for FREE with coupons. Everything from groceries, to household goods, to a delicious cup of coffee. That money saved, rather than spent, can be used elsewhere for your family. In fact, the average struggling family could avoid going under (and facing bankruptcy) by just trimming an extra $150-200 off their monthly budget. With coupons, this is easy.
(2) The company issuing the coupon gains a customer. True, at a lower price, but they know that. They know how low they can afford to sell their product– and they are willing to do it. They are in the customer-getting business. No customers, no business.
(3) Businesses accepting the coupon sell their products. That’s what they are in business to do. Take money, move product. And coupons work like cash. Plus, stores are reimbursed for coupons offered by manufacturers and parent companies. (They even get a small bonus per coupon for their trouble.)
(4) Newspapers (and even some magazines) sell more copies. Let’s face it, in this digital world, print copies are seeing a big decline in readership. But one big buying point for coupon lovers is that not all coupons are paperless (yet) – so bring on the multiple copies! And we’ll read the good articles while we’re at it. Not to mention, we’ll recycle the print copies to be used in schools and for various projects.
(5) If it isn’t plain yet: One of the BEST reasons: Coupons are everywhere – and for nearly everything. Using them creates and secures jobs. Everything from the employees making the products, to the employees getting the coupons to consumers; from the store employees stocking shelves and running the cash registers, to the young person starting out in the work force with that first paper route… And that’s just a part of the industry.
Thousands upon thousands of jobs revolve around coupons in one way or another. So jump in and help not only your own family, but our community.
The best couponers save hundreds of dollars every month at the grocery store. However, extreme couponers can end up living very extreme lifestyles to get those savings. For over five years, SavingsAngel.com has equalized the playing field – giving extreme savings to busy families who don’t have the time or ability to be an extreme couponer. Each week, SavingsAngel.com’s over 70 angels combine over 2,000 products on sale at local grocery and drug stores with an enormous database of over 2000 different manufacturer coupons. These combinations result in our members getting access to over 300 products each week for 50% off or better. Simply log in, choose the deals you want, print or clip only the coupons you need, and save hundreds of dollars a month at regional and national stores. Our angels will personally work with you to craft a plan that will help you buy healthier food at lower prices – helping you keep $200 to $400 in savings each month.
Josh Elledge is the Chief Executive “Angel” of SavingsAngel, Inc. – launched from his home in January 2007. A husband and father of three, he now appears each week on television, in eight newspapers, and a number of radio stations across the country teaching families how to cut their grocery bill in half using the Internet. Elledge created the technology found on SavingsAngel.com through the need to save his own family’s money. Successfully able to cut his own grocery bill from $600 a month to less than $300 a month, his message has reached hundreds of thousands of families. SavingsAngel.com is now growing rapidly throughout the country. You can watch a short video at SavingsAngel.com that will explain more information about how to cut your own grocery bill in half with the help of SavingsAngel.com!
The new Price Watcher service at SavingsAngel.com allows you to pick your favorite stores, the products you use and how much you want to save. When a sale-coupon deal meets your savings target you get an email alert. Easily create a shopping list with your personalized matches, including the coupons you need for your deals. It'll save you hours of time each month, cut your grocery bill in half, and save you hundreds of dollars.
Price Watcher is brand new technology not available anywhere but SavingsAngel.com -- the most advanced yet easy-to-use grocery-deals service on the Internet. With your SavingsAngel membership, you can create your customizable shopping lists from hundreds of weekly matchup deals, easily compare deals between stores, search for specific products or coupons, get personalized help for beginners and great tips for experts, and much more. Let SavingsAngel help you save more time and money. Start today for $20 risk free – your first four weeks are guaranteed and your 2nd four weeks are free.
BONUS: SavingsAngel is offering their Price Watcher Express Membership for only $5 a month. CLICK HERE to learn more, set your alert preferences and start saving today.