Free product samples (freebies) have gotten a bad reputation. Overshadowed by the fear of stolen identities, potential loss of privacy, and the hounding of unwanted solicitation, even bold savers have foregone signing up for freebies. But there really is little to fear. And a lot to gain!
First, let’s tackle the fears…
(1) The personal information requested to process a freebie is rarely anything thieves couldn’t get elsewhere if so inclined. Plus, reputable sites are very secure and adhere to strict privacy policies.
(2) Providing a separate email address eliminates unwanted mail in your main inbox. And, if it gets to be too much, you can unsubscribe from lists to cut the clutter. (Most often the unsubscribe link is below the email’s main body.)
Now, let’s talk about some of the gains…
(1) Getting freebies allows you to try products without a purchase commitment. The company’s hope is you’ll love their product and buy a full-sized one at the store.
(2) To further push toward a later purchase, most freebies include a coupon, sometimes more than one!
(3) Small freebies are perfect for travel, trips to the park, beach, or other outings, or to keep in your vehicle.
(4) They are nice to place in gift baskets or use as stocking stuffers.
In good faith, this article encourages taking advantage of legitimate freebies; ones offered by reputable companies, via trusted sites or the manufacturer’s own site(s). Always beware of any ‘freebie’ that sounds too good to be true. And never give out information you are not comfortable giving.
The best couponers save hundreds of dollars every month at the grocery store. However, extreme couponers can end up living very extreme lifestyles to get those savings. For over five years, SavingsAngel.com has equalized the playing field – giving extreme savings to busy families who don’t have the time or ability to be an extreme couponer. Each week, SavingsAngel.com’s over 70 angels combine over 2,000 products on sale at local grocery and drug stores with an enormous database of over 2000 different manufacturer coupons. These combinations result in our members getting access to over 300 products each week for 50% off or better. Simply log in, choose the deals you want, print or clip only the coupons you need, and save hundreds of dollars a month at regional and national stores. Our angels will personally work with you to craft a plan that will help you buy healthier food at lower prices – helping you keep $200 to $400 in savings each month.
Josh Elledge is the Chief Executive “Angel” of SavingsAngel, Inc. – launched from his home in January 2007. A husband and father of three, he now appears each week on television, in eight newspapers, and a number of radio stations across the country teaching families how to cut their grocery bill in half using the Internet. Elledge created the technology found on SavingsAngel.com through the need to save his own family’s money. Successfully able to cut his own grocery bill from $600 a month to less than $300 a month, his message has reached hundreds of thousands of families. SavingsAngel.com is now growing rapidly throughout the country. You can watch a short video at SavingsAngel.com that will explain more information about how to cut your own grocery bill in half with the help of SavingsAngel.com!