Savings Angel Di - SavingsAngel.com">
Internet printable coupons provide easy savings with a few mouse clicks. But fear of fraud and concerns over printing costs prevent some from taking advantage of them. There is no need to fear, just follow some simple rules.
For Safety’s Sake:
(1) Only print from authorized coupon sources. Safe sources include:
a. Manufacturer’s websites, such as BettyCrocker.com, BoxTops4Education.com
b. Genuine coupon company sites and their verified affiliates, such as SmartSource.com, Coupons.com
c. Store websites, such as MeijerMealbox.com, Target.com
d. Emails sent directly from the manufacturer. Never print from an email circulating the web.
(2) Genuine coupons always have an expiration date. (“No Expiration Date” coupons are very rare and a red flag.)
(3) Most coupons display authentication areas. Coupons without this area are not necessarily fraudulent, but should be validated by other criteria.
(4) Very high coupon value should elicit careful scrutiny.
(5) Most manufacturer coupons have a print limit of 2 per computer. Be careful with coupons that allow multiple or unlimited prints.
To Save Even More:
(1) Coupons do not need to be printed in color.
(2) To conserve paper, learn the right way to turn pages around to send the blank side back through your printer. That way, when you print single coupons, you can get one on each side of the page, on opposite ends.
(3) It’s okay to have other things on the back of your coupons. Repurpose the blank sides of papers from other sources. Never use pieces with personally identifiable or potentially sensitive information on them.
(4) If you own an inkjet printer, consider investing in a toner printer. Toner printers traditionally print faster and use much less ink.
Extreme couponers save hundreds of dollars every month at the grocery store. However, extreme couponers can end up living very extreme lifestyles to get those savings. For over five years, SavingsAngel.com has equalized the playing field – giving extreme savings to busy families who don’t have the time or ability to be an extreme couponer. Each week, SavingsAngel.com’s over 70 angels combine over 2,000 products on sale at local grocery and drug stores with an enormous database of over 2000 different manufacturer coupons. These combinations result in our members getting access to over 300 products each week for 50% off or better. Simply log in, choose the deals you want, print or clip only the coupons you need, and save hundreds of dollars a month at regional and national stores. Our angels will personally work with you to craft a plan that will help you buy healthier food at lower prices – helping you keep $200 to $400 in savings each month.
Josh Elledge is the Chief Executive “Angel” of SavingsAngel, Inc. – launched from his home in January 2007. A husband and father of three, he now appears each week on television, in eight newspapers, and a number of radio stations across the country teaching families how to cut their grocery bill in half using the Internet. Elledge created the technology found on SavingsAngel.com through the need to save his own family’s money. Successfully able to cut his own grocery bill from $600 a month to less than $300 a month, his message has reached hundreds of thousands of families. SavingsAngel.com is now growing rapidly throughout the country. You can watch a short video at SavingsAngel.com that will explain more information about how to cut your own grocery bill in half with the help of SavingsAngel.com!
This month, you can try SavingsAngel for just $5. We guarantee your success. Click here to learn more and start saving hundreds each month.
SavingsAngel helps busy moms dramatically cut their grocery bills. The best of all the blogs and websites with game-changing technology in one easy-to-use system. Personalized shopping lists from hundreds of weekly sale-coupon matchup deals. Search for specific products or coupons. PLUS personalized help for beginners and great tips for experts.