Savings Angel Di">
It may seem odd to plan to shop as soon as Christmas is over. After all, you just got done doing a lot of shopping! But after-Christmas-sales are a gold mine of fantastic bargains. Some ways to make Christmas sales really pay off:
- Start a box of gifts for the upcoming year. Having a go-to gift box for birthdays and other special days saves hundreds over buying gifts as you need them.
- Snag winter wear, including indoor and outdoor items – for both the remainder of this winter season and even for next winter.
- Buy Christmas décor to replace broken or outdated items. This is the cheapest time of year to get that new pre-lit tree, more strings of lights, new ornaments, and other beautiful items.
- Get bargain wrapping supplies for next Christmas and throughout the year. Not all wrapping elements are necessarily holiday themed. Comb through the paper, ribbons, bags, and bows for ones that work for any occasion.
- Replace old towels, washcloths and other linens. Surprisingly enough, it’s a great time for bargains on linens – especially holiday-themed pieces. Watch for hand towels, washcloths, kitchen towels, hot pads, flannel or jersey sheet sets, and more.
- Choose Christmas packaged candy, foods, beverages and tableware. Stores are quick to sell themed packaging because once the holidays are done, left-over themed packages appear “outdated”. They trigger the thought: “Christmas is over, they’ve had that a while!” But in reality, most goods still have a long shelf life left.
- Stock up on health and beauty supplies – such as perfume, cologne, grooming kits, multi-item make-up sets, lip balms, and much more. Name-brand items packaged in special gift packs are much less expensive than the normal individual packages – and even more so when retailers are looking to move remaining inventory.
- Hunt those ‘holiday-only’ inventory items. Retailers get special items they only carry during the holiday season. Once Christmas is over, they do not have a place to continue displaying extra items. Their shelves are already are full of regular inventory. So anything that doesn’t fit their normal stocking plans must go!
The best couponers save hundreds of dollars every month at the grocery store. However, extreme couponers can end up living very extreme lifestyles to get those savings. For over five years, SavingsAngel.com has equalized the playing field – giving extreme savings to busy families who don’t have the time or ability to be an extreme couponer. Each week, SavingsAngel.com’s over 70 angels combine over 2,000 products on sale at local grocery and drug stores with an enormous database of over 2000 different manufacturer coupons. These combinations result in our members getting access to over 300 products each week for 50% off or better. Simply log in, choose the deals you want, print or clip only the coupons you need, and save hundreds of dollars a month at regional and national stores. Our angels will personally work with you to craft a plan that will help you buy healthier food at lower prices – helping you keep $200 to $400 in savings each month.
Josh Elledge is the Chief Executive “Angel” of SavingsAngel, Inc. – launched from his home in January 2007. A husband and father of three, he now appears each week on television, in eight newspapers, and a number of radio stations across the country teaching families how to cut their grocery bill in half using the Internet. Elledge created the technology found on SavingsAngel.com through the need to save his own family’s money. Successfully able to cut his own grocery bill from $600 a month to less than $300 a month, his message has reached hundreds of thousands of families. SavingsAngel.com is now growing rapidly throughout the country. You can watch a short video at SavingsAngel.com that will explain more information about how to cut your own grocery bill in half with the help of SavingsAngel.com!