Here is a quick tip for all those scrapbookers out there.
How to save time scrapbooking your pictures.
If you're busy, like most of us are, I want you to follow these tips when you scrapbook to save you time. These tips are sure to help eliminate some of the frustration when it comes to scrapbooking your memories as well.
1) First, choose your pictures. Maybe choose pictures that have a particular theme or represent a certain time period.
2) Choose your cardstock and designer paper. Hint: Choose colors that are faint in your pictures once the pictures are laid onto the cardstock and designer paper you are going to see how your pictures POP off the page. These colors will also add depth to your pages. Those faint colors can really make a great scrapbooking layout.
Hint: If you mat your pictures use this tip:
Always mat your pictures onto solid colored cardstock so the colors and shapes in the photo don’t compete with the colors and shapes on your designer series paper.
3) Then do a rough sketch or use already made sketches from on line sources or from ME, and incorporate your embellishments, designer paper colors and cardstock, and decide on how your going to place your pictures onto the paper.
4) Create your title and final sketch
5) Finalize the project by adhering your pictures, embellishments, and designer paper down with snail adhesive, dimensional, and washi tape.
Stamps: Postage due #126397
Paper: Retired designer paper, Very vanilla cardstock #101650, Cajun craze #119684,
Ink: Daffodil delight #126944, Cajun craze #126965, Night of navy #126970
Tools: Stampin' trimmer #126889, Scallop oval #119856, Oval punch #119855