Today's crafting tip offers five tips to make you say WOW...using Stampin' Up! products.
1) Using the edgelits (finishing touches edgelits, adorning accents edgelits, or the large scallop edgelits) you can create a unique edge to the card front instead of the basic straight edge.
2) Use the embossing borders to create texture to the card front.
3) Adding just a little rhinestone or basic pearl to a sentiment can really give the card a WOW factor.
4) Use your punches to punch out an image then use your two way glue pen and cover the image.. let set for a minute (you want it to be tacky) and then place it in the glitter or dazzling diamonds. (Tacky side down)
5) Don't have edgelits, use your scoring pal or your trimmer with a scoring blade and make score lines around the front of the card or make a grid...it's all up to you.