Window World Lincoln carries a full line of replacement and new construction windows and doors, which leading manufacturers make to our specifications. We are a manufacturer-direct full-service company. All Window World vinyl products are made from virgin vinyl rather than recycled vinyl, have a lifetime limited warranty, and never need time-consuming puttying, scraping and painting. Just wipe the frame clean with a little soap and water - that's all you ever need to do!
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Window World FAQ
What Makes the SolarZone™ Insulated Glass Package So Effective?
Since 80% of a window is made of glass, a substantial amount of heating and cooling savings come from improved glass performance.
• Our combination of UV-filtering Low-E Glass, insulating argon gas, and an Intercept™ warm-edge spacer system creates significant energy efficiency.
• Together they can cut damaging UV energy, which can lead to faded carpets, curtains, and furniture.
• The center of glass U-Value of SolarZone Insulating Glass is 50% better than standard insulating glass.
• In summer, up to a 58% reduction in solar heat gain helps cut air conditioning costs.
• The result: SolarZone Insulated Glass Packages can help you save on energy and cooling costs while keeping your home more comfortable.
How does Low-E Glass work?
Low-E glass filters long-wave radiation from the sun. This reduces solar heat gain from the sun in the summer keeping your home cooler. During the winter months it lets warm solar rays into your home while blocking the heat in your home from getting out.
How do Intercept™ Spacers add to room comfort?
They keep the edges of the window glass warmer, so your home feels more comfortable in winter. The temperature difference between the edge of an insulating glass unit with an ordinary spacer, and one with an Intercept™ spacer system can be dramatic.
How long will it take to get my replacement windows? How much time should I allow for the installation?
Your replacement windows will be installed within 4-8 weeks from the date that the final measurements are taken. The type of replacement window being installed and type being removed help determine the amount of time needed to install your replacement windows. On average each window takes about 30 minutes. Trim work and cleanup will require additional time to complete. An average job will take a single day.
What happens to my old windows?
After installing your new replacement windows we remove every bit of debris from your property and dispose of it properly. If you wish to keep your old windows, glass or storm windows, please notify the installer as soon as he arrives for your installation.