At Mark's Plumbing we help answer the questions you have...
- We can give you more choices, keep you safer, and give you a better warranty.
- We can help you select the right size for your family’s hot water needs.
- We can help you choose which efficiency is right for you.
- We install the water heater with correct venting and proper size pipe for gas and water.
- We've been trained on the latest safety techniques and troubleshooting.
- We'll be sure that the temperature is right so you won't need to worry that your children might be scalded.
Our warranty is at your house. You won't need to hire a plumber to assure the store that you've installed the water heater correctly, call the 800 number to get approval and take the bad water heater back to the store and pick up a new one and re-install it.
A professional plumber will stand behind his work and make sure that there are no installation errors that could damage your new water heater.