Welcome to Marietta Community Foundation. We appreciate the opportunity to tell you about MCF-the most flexible and tax-advantaged way to give to the community.
The Foundation was created by a group of individuals who wanted to do some good – and our goal is still that simple. Read about our history.
There is a light in each of us that is bigger than all of us. An intangible spirit that lifts us up and carries us forward into the day. It charges young minds and old souls to believe things can be better, to trust in the sincerity of strangers, to care for our neighbors and to never, ever give up.
Deep within this idea rests the true calling of Marietta Community Foundation. Countless passions of donors - each challenge faced is an avenue for change - an opportunity for growth - a chance for the ambitiously compassionate to come together knowing that while individually we can help people, together we can change communities.
Marietta Community Foundation is more than a charitable giving partner. And it’s more than a way to positively impact our community. It’s a shared belief that together we will meet each day knowing that in real and tangible ways, we are making tomorrow better.
1. We are a local organization with deep roots in the community.
2. Our variety of fund types help people invest in the causes they care about most.
3. We offer maximum tax advantage under state and federal law.
4. We provide highly personalized service tailored to each individual’s charitable and financial interests.
5. We accept a wide variety of assets and can facilitate even the most complex forms of giving.
6. Our professional staff has broad knowledge regarding community issues and needs.
7. We partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
8. We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts.
9. We build endowment funds that benefit the community forever and help create personal legacies.
10. We are a community leader, convening agencies and coordinating resources to create positive change.