Subtle changes can bring dramatic effects in how others perceive us and especially in how we feel about ourselves. For some, cosmetic surgery can provide these changes. Find out about our procedures and our success stories. It’s the first step in learning how we can correct nature’s imperfections to reveal a new you.
- More than 8,000 breast implants (augmentations)
- Latest techniques in liposuction, tummy tucks, breast lifts and breast reductions
- Offer financing options and accept all major credit cards
- Private, comfortable, accredited in-office surgery suite
- Board certified plastic surgeon with over 25 years experience
Knowledge is the key to feeling confident and comfortable with the decisions you make and the results that can be achieved.
Finkle Cosmetic Surgery Center FAQ
Q: Does fat freezing really work?
Yes, fat cells are "frozen" and die. Over 2-3 months the cells are removed by the body.
Q: Are breast implants safe?
Yes. Saline and silicone implants are very safe and have been studied extensively.
Q: Can saggy breasts be lifted safely?
Yes. The extra skin is removed and the nipple is repositioned. An implant can be added.
Q: Should I have a tummy tuck if I'm considering pregnancy?
No. You should wait until you are done with child bearing before having a tummy tuck.
Q: Is fat removal permanent?
Yes. Once the fat cells are removed, they do not come back.