The Women's Choice Center is dedicated to offering free services for the God-given task of helping women make informed choices for life by respecting life from the moment of conception.
We serve you without regard to age, race, gender, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious affiliation, or other arbitrary circumstances.
We do not profit from any of your sexual health decisions. We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients.
Our medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- Your pregnancy has come at a difficult time
- We care about you and your abortion decision. Call today to schedule a confidential appointment 563-332-0475.
- Learning about the types of abortion procedures and their risks will help you to make an informed decision.
- Adoption might be a good choice for you and your baby, especially if you don’t feel ready to be a parent right now.
- Adoption means you are thinking about how to best meet needs: yours and your baby’s now and in the future.
- With adoption, your parental rights and responsibilities are given to another set of parents. That doesn’t, however, have to end your ability to have a relationship with your child.
- Being a parent is both challenging and rewarding.
- It is fascinating to observe and experience another life growing inside of you
- One of your most essential needs as a parent is support. WE CAN HELP. Call us 563-332-0475.
Emergency contraception refers to methods of contraception that can be used to prevent pregnancy in the first few days after intercourse.
According to the manufacturer Risks/Side Effects Include:
- Breast tenderness
- Ectopic pregnancy (can be life threatening)
- Blood clot formation