Address: 1830 Destiny Lane, Ste. 104 Bowling Green, KY 42104 View Map

About Us

General Practitioners & Auto Accident Injury Care located in Bowling Green, KY

Our Promise To You:  We are general practice primary care with expertise in thorough motor vehicle accident injury evaluation and management.

When it comes to traumatic injuries, the immediate and residual repercussions are far-reaching and can have a serious impact on your quality of life. This is where The Morris Medical Group in Bowling Green, Kentucky, can help. Their talented, experienced, and fully-credentialed experts understand the dynamics of traumatic injury. They can evaluate the full extent of your injuries, often finding damage unnoticed by emergency service personnel or hidden from routine, less extensive examinations.

In fact, The Morris Medical Group is considered to be one of the leading experts in the area of traumatic injury, especially those that result from auto accidents, and the staff is dedicated to staying up to date with the latest evidence-based medical practices and technologies.

The experts at The Morris Medical Group have decades of experience in all types of medical care, from emergency care to general practice, with special training in the following areas:

  • Injury evaluation
  • Soft tissue treatment
  • Concussion screening and treatment
  • Disability evaluation
  • Pain relief
  • Therapeutic exercise

The Morris Medical Group is not only staffed by knowledgeable experts, the practice offers the latest equipment in treating traumatic injuries that promotes faster healing to get you back to your daily activities with as little downtime as possible.

If you’ve had a traumatic injury, don’t wait to see a doctor. Call or book an appointment online with one of the trauma experts at The Morris Medical Group to get started on an evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment today. 

The Morris Medical Group FAQ

Why will my PCP not treat me when I get in a Auto Accident?
Most PCP offices don't bill auto inaurance and if you are in a car accident you must use your auto insurance for your injuries.

How do I file a medical claim?
You contact your auto insurance carrier and inform them of your accident and that you were hurt and need to see a doctor they will open a medical claim and give you a claim number to see a doctor and pay for your medication.

Do I need a attorney?
Depending on the injuries you received in the auto accident it is alway good to talk with a attorney most attorney don't charge you to discuss your case.

How do I know if I have a TBI?
Morris Medical Group has state of the art testing to determine if you have a concussion.

How long is too long before I see a doctor regarding my auto injuries?
If you’ve had a traumatic injury, don’t wait to see a doctor. You need to be seen within hours of your accident.

Our Services