This article, entitled "9 Reasons Not to Overlook Back to School Supply Deals," comes from SavingsAngel.com.
School supplies have been free and almost free lately. But, do you overlook school supply savings because you don’t have school age children anymore? Look again and don’t pass up this opportunity!
There are so many uses for deals seen only this time of year.
- Office uses (Don’t you use pens, paper, sticky-notes…?)
- Household uses (Ditto)
- Birthday party favors (Why buy chintzy toys that break and candy when there is already cake?)
- Birthday gifts (Sound boring? Make it fun by filling a backpack or pencil case full, and throwing in some surprises like a candy bar and some lip gloss or balm.)
- Christmas stocking stuffers (There’s something nice about fresh supplies mid-year!)
- Halloween hand-outs (Everyone will be giving candy, be different.)
- Classroom supplies (Teachers often spend their own money throughout the year to keep classroom supplies up. Help and you’ll definitely be ‘teacher’s pet’.)
- Donations (Each year, dozens of schools and churches give away backpacks filled with supplies, and help is always appreciated.)
- Craft supplies (For you or for the kids).
Being creative and unique can save hundreds before the end of this year alone!
The best couponers save hundreds of dollars every month at the grocery store. However, extreme couponers can end up living very extreme lifestyles to get those savings. For over five years, SavingsAngel.com has equalized the playing field – giving extreme savings to busy families who don’t have the time or ability to be an extreme couponer. Each week, SavingsAngel.com’s over 70 angels combine over 2,000 products on sale at local grocery and drug stores with an enormous database of over 2000 different manufacturer coupons. These combinations result in our members getting access to over 300 products each week for 50% off or better. Simply log in, choose the deals you want, print or clip only the coupons you need, and save hundreds of dollars a month at regional and national stores. Our angels will personally work with you to craft a plan that will help you buy healthier food at lower prices – helping you keep $200 to $400 in savings each month.
Josh Elledge is chief executive "Angel" of SavingsAngel.com, a website that teaches consumers how to save money through a free money savings video eCourse and podcast. SavingsAngel also provides hundreds of 50% off or better deals each week to members by matching local grocery and drug store sales with its free database of over 5,000 accessible coupons. A husband and father of three, he now appears each week on television, in eight newspapers, and a number of radio stations across the country teaching families how to cut their grocery bill in half using the Internet. Elledge created the technology found on SavingsAngel.com through the need to save his own family’s money. Successfully able to cut his own grocery bill from $600 a month to less than $300 a month, his message has reached hundreds of thousands of families. SavingsAngel.com is now growing rapidly throughout the country. You can watch a short video at SavingsAngel.com that will explain more information about how to cut your own grocery bill in half with the help of SavingsAngel.com!