April is Autism Awareness Month and we want to help you better understand autism.
Karen Simmons is the CEO and Founder of AutismToday.com and author of Chicken Soup for the Soul for Children with Special Needs. In the video below, she has some advice for parents of children who have classmates with autism.
About Karen Simmons:
- CEO & Founder of AutismToday.com
- Autism & Special Needs Expert
- Passion for Helping Children, Families, Parents, Educators, Teachers, and Doctors Worldwide
- Mother of 6 Children (1 Autistic / 1 Special Needs)
- Organizer of Over 50+ Children’s Conferences
- Speaker and Author of 7 Books
- Chicken Soup for the Soul® – Children with Special Needs
- Little Rainman – Autism Through the Eyes of a Child
- Artism™ – Art by Those with Autism
- The Official Autism 101 Manual
- Surrounded By Miracles
- The Autism Experience – Stories of Hope and Love
- Autism Tomorrow – Complete Guide to Helping Your Child Thrive in the Real World