CHILD & FAMILY CENTER
Hilltop's Child & Family Center makes it possible for families to access quality health care coverage.
- Get your children the health insurance they need – Even if you can’t afford the insurance offered by your employer
- Expanded financial guidelines mean more families than ever are eligible – A family of four can make up to $4,803 a month to qualify
- The application process is easy and fast – You could have a medical card the same day
- We provide friendly, caring and confidential assistance with all your paperwork
B4 BABIES & BEYOND
Hilltop's B4 Babies & Beyond ensures healthy women and children by providing access to quality healthcare services and insurance.
- Provides application assistance and screening for Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) prenatal care coverage
- Provides temporary insurance cards when eligible
- Assists in finding a physician and setting up prenatal appointments
- Provides information on nutrition, growth, development, and healthy choices during pregnancy
- Provides information and referrals to community resources
- Translation and transportation services for Spanish-speaking women
- Baby and Me Tobacco Free Program
Hilltop's Family First provides encouragement, guidance, and opportunities to help families succeed.
- Weekly support groups for moms, dads and families
- Groups learn about child development, options in child discipline, birth control, self-sufficiency skills, relationships, and legal issues
- Trained parent educators teach basic care, socials and emotional development, cues and communication, physical and brain development, play and stimulation, and parent education
- Prepare for the future by completing your education, getting a GED, vocational training, and seeking employment
For more information on any of these programs call (970) 683-2634 or visit us online at www.htop.org