At Element Sports we care about our customers and provide them with new, innovative products. We continuously strive to improve our customer service by paying attention to details. We want your business when it comes to "Riding the Best"...
How to Fix a Flat Tire
How to Inflate a Tire
How to Patch a Tube
Bike and Canoe Rental Information
Would you like to rent a bike or canoe for a weekend outing? We have several to choose from. Call us for availability.
Canoe, Kayak and Boating safety tips
- Know how to swim.
- Always wear a life jacket for each occupant. Make sure they fit each person properly.
- Always make sure someone knows where you are going and the path you will be taking.
- Bring cell phone in a watertight container.
- Use suncreeen and bring extra to reapply.
- Bring a first aid kit, food, water, matches and a map.
- Carry a spare paddle.
- Carry a river knife.
- Wear proper footwear.
Be aware of water conditions (depth, current, etc.). Check water conditions here.
Bike Safety tips
- Make sure the bike is in good riding condition. Example: Properly inflated tires, working brakes, all bolts safely tight, reflectors and/or flashers in place.
- Adjust your bike to fit your needs. This will depend on your height, weight, the bike and the type of riding you will be doing.
- Wear a properly fitting helmet, shoes for safety (not open toe) and gloves.
- Know and obey the traffic laws in your area.
- See and Be Seen! Wear bright clothing or refective vest.
- Wear protective eye wear.
- Stay hydrated. We have gear to attach a water bottle to your bike in stock.
- Bring your cell phone in case of an emergency.
- If possible, plan your route and let someone know what route you will be taking.
- When riding in a group, ride single file.
- Go with traffic flow.
- Yield to traffic when appropriate.
- Look before turning.
Feel free to bring in your bike to have all the safety features checked.
We stock many items to make your trips safer, more fun, more convenient and we have maps to help you plan your route!