With 35 locations locally in the West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky & Virginia areas, you will meet members of our staff who are 100% dedicated to caring for all your hearing needs. Getting your hearing tested is the first step to finding out whether or not you have a hearing loss. We have convenient locations nearby to serve you.
Beltone Hearing Aid Center FAQ
What is involved in getting my hearing tested?
The test is simple and painless and at absolutely no cost to you. If you should have a hearing loss, our Hearing Specialist will take you through each of your options so that you will be able to hear the way you should. It's possible that simple ear wax is preventing you from hearing the way you should.
What does the specialist do to test my hearing?
Using a machine called a video otoscope, a Beltone Hearing Instrument Specialist inspects the inside of your ear canal. A Beltone Hearing Instrument Specialist will then conduct a computerized audiometric test of your hearing. The hearing test measures your hearing at different sound levels and your understanding of speech in different listening environments.
What if I need hearing aids?
Beltone's cutting edge technology offer the very latest to fit your specific hearing loss AND your budget. Many of the new devices are virtually invisible.
What are the signs of hearing loss?
- People seem to mumble more frequently.
- You hear but have trouble understanding.
- You often ask people to repeat what they said.
- Your family complains that you play the TV too loudly.
- Talking on the phone is difficult.
- You have trouble hearing when your back is to the speaker.
- You no longer hear normal household sounds like doorbells or dripping faucet.
- You have been told you speak too loudly.
- You experience ringing in your ears.
- You have difficulty understanding in a group or crowd.
Where are you located and how can I get an appointment?
Call our main office at 800-634-5265 to schedule an appointment and we'll direct you to one of our 35 offices nearest you.