Sticky bun breakfast ring
This recipe is courtesy partner site 719woman.com.
- 2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits or 1 tube Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pancake syrup
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds (optional)
Spray fluted pan (I used my bundt pan) with non-stick cooking spray. Combine butter and syrup in small bowl and set aside. In another bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts (if using.) Place about half of the syrup mixture in bottom of pan. Sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top. Lay biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping edges closely together to form a ring. Top with remaining syrup and sugar mixtures.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool 1 minute in pan then invert onto a platter and serve.