Beyond Easy Banana Bread
Amanda Hearn, Eco-Friendly Family
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Get out your blender or food processor and a 9x13 glass baking dish.
3. Peel and cut into chunks the Plantains & Bananas, add to blender.
4. Add the remaining ingredients to the blender, except for the pepitas.
5. Pulse until smooth! (This shouldn't take long.)
6. If you like, you can use a cold stick of butter to grease your baking dish.
7. Pour the contents of the blender into your dish.
8. Sprinkle Pepitas over the batter.
9. Bake for 35 minutes at 350°F
10. Remove from oven, let cool, cut, serve and enjoy!
*Olive oil can be used in place of coconut oil, and maple syrup may be used in place of honey.
*If you plan to use this recipe for muffins, I would decrease baking time by 5 minutes.
This recipe comes from Amanda Hearn at The Eco-Friendly Family.