I think it's so hard to maintain a work-life balance. I experience a lot of guilt if I'm not running at 100% all the time and giving my all to everything.
Obviously that's silly and not reasonable. I found a great article in Cosmo that speaks to this.
- Carve out time to not check your work e-mail or think about work whatsoever
- Get things done around the house/ run errands on your days off
- Get sleep
- Evaluate whether you're at the right job
- Exercise when you can
- Have a firm and pretty much absolute time to leave work every day
- Don't put a ton of pressure on yourself to set boundaries
What are the ways you balance work-home life?