While it's never fun to sit behind even an average sized person at the movie theater, being short isn't all bad, and here's why:
- A smaller stature can give the illusion of being younger, which pays off eventually.
- You can hem pants. You cannot (fashionably) add more fabric to the end to make them longer.
- Low ceiling heights and door frames are other people's problems.
- Can't reach something? Grabbing a step stool is easy. Even easier: play the "I'm short" card and someone will help you.
- Planes, trains and automobiles...there's always enough leg room!