Bacon and egg breakfast pizza
Makes: 1 pizza
- 1 package (16 ounces) Farmland Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 can (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes with onions and peppers, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 425 F.
Cook bacon according to package directions; drain.
Press crust into lightly greased 14-inch pizza pan, forming 1/2-inch rim. Bake 5 minutes.
Arrange potatoes, bacon and green pepper over crust. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over pizza.
Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown and eggs are set.