Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Yield: 8 kebabs
- 6 ounces beef salami or summer sausage, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 8 bamboo skewers (8 inches long)
- 4 ounces cheese (cheddar or swiss), cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 16 small broccoli florets
- 4 baby carrots, cut in half crosswise
Thread pieces of meat onto skewers, alternating with cheese, broccoli and carrots. Arrange on plate and serve.
Note: To prevent choking, children should be seated while eating, especially when a recipe involves toothpicks; encouraged to take their time and thoroughly chew their food; and should be carefully supervised.